The Milan M15B 2,200W Powered Bandpass Subwoofer from Turbosound is a Class D powered subwoofer capable of up to 2,200 watts of output power for increased loudness and bass response of any Milan system. It features an 15-inch speaker with a 4-inch voice coil and integrated Klark Teknik DSP. The M15B's amplifier is designed to provide headroom for the long-excursion driver, allows the subwoofer to produce a wide dynamic range. A switchable 6dB boost allows you to increase the center frequency between 40 and 90Hz, providing an accentuated bass response.
- Band pass powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,200 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Bass boost and polarity switch for low frequency system integration
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 36 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tires
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.