The Milan M12 1,100-Watt 2-Way 12" Powered Loudspeaker from Turbosound is a Class-D powered speaker that can be used for a variety of PA applications in both portable and installed scenarios. It features 2 independent input channels with mic and line inputs as well as a 2-band EQ and intelligent limiting. A mix output connector allows you to connect to other Milan series loudspeakers.
Its processing is powered by the integrated Klark Teknik DSP and has an electronic crossover. A low-cut filter at 100Hz allows you to use the M12 as a wedge monitor, but it can also be pole mounted or flown for a variety of placement options. Its trapezoidal enclosure is constructed from high density polypropylene and is designed to reduce resonances internally. It features a recessed handle for carrying.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 1,100 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- High excursion 12-inch low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for transient response
- 1-inch high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Converging elliptical waveguide provides wide dispersion and excellent pattern control
- Speech/music switch featuring optimized equalization for voice or music applications
- Switchable 100 Hz high pass filter for subwoofer integration
- Lightweight composite enclosure with black finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.