SM57 Instrument Microphone
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
The SM57Ôæís outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
SM57-LC : Cable not included
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ Dynamic
ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ ÔøΩ 40 to 15,000 Hz
- ÔøΩ view larger
- Polar Pattern
- Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6 mV)
- *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
- Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen.
- See User Guide.
- Net Weight (without cable)
- 284 grams (10 oz)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.