Midshow Monitor Mix Tweaking
The the P9TRA425CL rechargeable, Shure managed to fix on of the big problems with in-ear wireless systems - the fact that after the in-ear mix has been dialed in for the performer, the mix engineer has no way to check the mix midperformance. What if one of the musicians onstage accidentally turned up too loud? With the P9TRA425CL, the mix can be checked and tweaked at any time.
Quick and Painless Configuration
While monitoring engineers will love how the Shure P9TRA425CL lets them keep the show running, check levels and balance everything, they'll also love how easy it is to configure these in-ear systems. Thanks to Scan and Sync technology, setup is fast and simple. Group Scan automatically analyzes the RF environment, determining where there could be possible interference, then identifying the group with the highest number of available, compatible frequencies. The Sync automatically commuicates the scan results to the transmitter of its IR link and assigns the group and channel. Then you can do the channel scan again to find the next clear channel to use, which will sync to the next transmitter in your setup.
What's in the Package
The Shure P9TRA425CL rechargeable includes the P9T half-rackspace wireless transmitter, complete with balanced 1/4" and XLR connections, loop out and headphone out. A rackmount kit is included, as well as front- or rear-mountable antennas. The body pack is the compact, rechargeable P9RA. It features an enhanced digital stereo encoder and automatic gain control. It syncs easily to P9T transmitter via Scan and Sync. There are also separate audio and RF indicator LEDs. A selectable high-frequency boost lets you add in some of that top end for added speech clarity, when you want it. Topping off the package, you get a pair of comfortable SE425-CL earbud-style earphones. These high-fidelity earphones are clear, and almost invisible to your audience.
- Includes P9T transmitter, P9RA rechargeable bodypack receiver and SE425-CL earphones
- Scan and Sync technology saves time during setup
- CueMode lets the monitor engineer listen in on up to 20 mixes
- MixMode technology lets you create a custom mix of two separate channels
- Audio Reference Companding (ARC) for more natural wireless sound quality
- Active RF Gain Control to prevent RF distortion
- Separate level and clip indicators, so you can identify the problem
- Handy L/R outputs on the back panel can be used to daisy-chain units
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.