PSM√Ç¬Æ900 Personal Monitor Systems offer superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features, including CueMode, which allows the monitoring of different mixes with the touch of a button. Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
- P9T transmitter
- P9RA rechargeable bodypack receiver
- SE425CL In-Ear monitor earbuds
- power supply
- protective bumpers with 8 screws
- rackmount kit
- 2 AA batteries
- 2' BNC cable
- BNC bulkhead adapter
- zipper bag
- user guide
- Advanced rechargeability option provides up to 10 hours of continuous use, with precision tracking of battery life and charge cycle details
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- With RF Scan, stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB @ 10 kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421A and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4‚Äù and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
- 1/8‚Äù headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise.√Ç Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go.√Ç Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar√Ç¬Æ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A√Ç good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with √Ç¬º" jacks.
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.