Shure MX412D/C Cardioid-12" Gooseneck Condenser Microphone with desktop base.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
|Frequency Response||50 to 17,000 Hz|
|lmpedance||180 ohms actual (EIA rated at 150 ohms)|
|Phantom power required?||11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.