The Shure BETA¬Æ56A microphone has a frequency response specifically tailored for drums and instruments. Its extremely uniform supercardioid pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56A applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, amplified instruments, and horns with studio quality sound
- Built‚Äìin stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off‚Äìaxis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal‚Äìto‚Äìnoise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.