- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1‚Äù externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar¬Æ diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response
20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Output Level
1000 Ohm load: 2.0 dBV, 2500 Ohm load: 8.5 dBV, THD of microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to cartridge output at specified SPL
- Phantom power required?
48 Vdc phantom, 5.6 mA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.