The Shure BETA¬Æ181 is an ultra-compact, small-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone, designed for discreet placement and control in live and studio environments. Featuring interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional capsule options for superior versatility, the small diaphragm design provides superior audio with consistent, textbook polar responses in a form factor small enough to get close to the source in the tightest conditions.
|BETA 181/C||Ultra-Compact Side-Address Condenser Instrument Microphone with Cardioid Polar Pattern Capsule|
|BETA 181/S||Ultra-Compact Side-Address Condenser Instrument Microphone with Supercardioid Polar Pattern Capsule|
|BETA 181/O||Ultra-Compact Side-Address Condenser Instrument Microphone with Omnidirectional Polar Pattern Capsule|
|BETA 181/BI||Ultra-Compact Side-Address Condenser Instrument Microphone with Bidirectional Polar Pattern Capsule|
|Beta 181/Kit||Ultra-Compact Side-Address Instrument Microphone Kit comes with one (1) each Cardioid, Supercardioid, Omnidirectional and Bidirectional Polar Pattern Capsules|
- Interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to a compact preamplifier with integrated XLR connections for the ultimate in low-profile application flexibility (Each Beta 181 ships with one polar pattern capsule and one XLR preamplifier. Capsules available separately for custom flexibility.)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design features innovative locking ring to provide secure connection between capsule and preamplifier
- Frequency response tailored for wide dynamic range applications for use in high SPL environments
- Furnished with stand adapter, windscreen and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to four polar pattern capsules)
- BETA 181/C (cardioid) for drum overhead, piano, acoustic instrument applications, M/S stereo technique (paired with Beta 181/BI)
- BETA 181/S (supercardioid) for snare drum, acoustic instrument, close-miking applications
- BETA 181/O (omnidirectional) for ambient/room, instrument ensemble applications
- BETA 181/BI (bidirectional) for mono drum overhead, dual instrument sound source applications, Blumlein stereo technique (pair of Beta 181/BI)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.