Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.
Industry leading 10 year warranty! All parts and labor covered.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
|e 835 Specifications|
|Dimensions||√ò 48 x 180 mm|
|Frequency response (microphone)||40.....16000 Hz|
|Weight||Without cable: 330 g|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||2,7 mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance||350 Ohm|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ohm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.