Rugged Cat5e ethernet network cable terminated with snagless RJ45 booted connectors.
- Stranded conductors for patching up to 66 ft.
- Perfect for portable, permanent, or live audio/data environments including connectivity between digital audio equipment such as digital snakes, consoles, amps, etc
- Intended for physically abusive or questionable environments.
- Can support IEEE 802.3 standards with data rates up to 1000Mbps, and Firewire 1394b - 2002 implementations for Firewire using 5e cabling.
- 4 pair 24 AWG (7/32) TC UTP -ETL Verified to category 5e -8 dB Minimum
- Improvement in Near End Crosstalk vs standard Category 5, 5 db better than category 5e NEXT
- Enhanced Performance Parameters
- All electrical characteristics proven to exceed TIA/EIA 568-B Category 5 Requirements: Near End Crosstalk, Characteristic Impedance, RL, Attenuationa and Delay Skew.
- Exceeds Category 5e requirements: Power Sum NEXT, and Far END Crosstalk - ELFLEX and PS-ELFEXT EtherCon Connectors
- Rugged RJ45 data connectors provide solutions for data transfer in harsh and demanding applications
- Snagless Boots protect RJ45 Plug Tap from easily breaking off
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.