- EIA standard rack-mountable receiver with metal chassis for excellent heat dissipation and RF shielding.
- Advanced RF and IF circuitry to improve anti-interference characteristics and increase the number of compatible channels.
- True diversity receiving for best reception quality. Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- 400 preset channels in compatible groups plus a user-defined group that saves up to 16 frequencies.
- Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel. World‚Äôs first ACTTM function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Industry‚Äôs only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Industry‚Äôs only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day or night environments with automatic bright (working) and dim (standby) displays during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily set up via a single rotary knob.
- Single channel or mixed output, switchable between three output levels for the best sound quality options.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer setup, control and monitoring. Optional Dante interface.
- Built-in 100~240V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
- Designed and made in Taiwan ensures high quality and value.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.