- 200 W amplifier carrying 2 flexible output channels in a high power density 1 rack unit form factor saves rack space and system cost
- Energy efficient with Energy Star* certification for supreme green credentials and exceptionally low lifetime running costs
- Flexible IntelliDrive permits delivering the 2 x 100 W at constant voltage 70 V or low impedance (2, 4 and 8 Ohms) on any channel
- Asymmetric channel loading allows mixing and matching loads with different impedances to maximize overall system efficiency and inventory utilization
- High efficiency amplifier with low power consumption and minimized heat generation lowers demands on the installations' mains distribution and cooling systems
- IDEEA outputs stage based on proprietary, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier technology for superior performance
- Comprehensive fail safe circuit protection ensures continued operation even under reduced operating conditions
- Auto-standby and auto-power-on reduces power consumption to below 1 W in non-operating cycles
- Rail Sense Limiter (RSL) greatly reduces signal clipping and ensures simple configuration for constant voltage and low impedance loads
- Built in 50 Hz high pass filter selectable per channel available on rear panel switch
- Per-channel attenuation knob and signal LED on rear panel for simple commissioning
- Efficient cooling with temperature-controlled fan with front to back airflow
- Aluminum front panel with power and temperature LEDs and per-channel signal and limit LEDs
- GPIO connector with power control and indication for further system integration
- Balanced high-quality analog inputs and amplifier outputs on detachable screw terminals
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
E SERIES E 2:2
The E 2:2 Has Smart Green Credentials Delivering Low Lifetime Cost of Ownership
Small in Size, Huge in Benefits
Building on LAB GRUPPEN‚Äôs touring reputation for sonic excellence and rock-solid durability, E Series brings a competitive edge to the installation market by adding ultra-compact size, high operating efficiency, output configuration flexibility, and an unprecedented cost-benefit ratio.
At the heart of E Series is LAB GRUPPEN‚Äôs IDEEA (IntelliDrive Energy Efficient Amplifier) technology. Based around a patented Class D variant output stage, IDEEA produces high power levels with very low distortion while drawing minimal mains current.
LAB GRUPPEN‚Äôs proprietary Rail Sensing Limiter (RSL‚Ñ¢), also exclusive to E Series, greatly reduces signal clipping to ensure high quality audio output at all times. User configurable for Hi-Z (70 V) or Lo-Z, RSL senses rail voltages and optimizes each output for instantaneous load conditions. RSL settings also facilitate asymmetric loading of the channels to optimize performance and efficiency. Total available output power can be allocated among the channels as required by the application. This makes it possible, for example, to drive a small sub on one channel, a number of 70 V ceiling loudspeakers on the second channel.
LAB GRUPPEN Performance with Energy Star Compliance
LAB GRUPPEN‚Äôs IDEEA architecture secures full Energy Star compliance by combining net operating efficiency of greater than 80% with an auto-power-down feature. After 20 minutes with no input signal, the amplifier automatically switches to standby mode ‚Äì with consumption of less than 1 W ‚Äì and switches back on when an input signal returns. GPIO facilities enable third-party systems to remotely control and monitor power state via contact closure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.