- Passive stereo DI Box for general purpose applications
- Custom-built Midas transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- Stereo inputs on 1/4‚Äù TS connectors
- Through connectors on 1/4‚Äù TS connectors
- Switchable input attenuation for guitar, line and speaker levels
- High quality Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Building on KLARK TEKNIK‚Äôs storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 20P PRO DI 2 offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DI 20P is ideal for interfacing stereo keyboards, samplers and other electronic musical instruments to mixing consoles, and faithfully reproduces the character of electric and acoustic instruments, allowing far more of the detail of musical performances to be captured. A passive device, the DI 20P does not require any form of external power to complete its mission. Equipped with a custom-built MIDAS transformer and switchable input Pad, DI 20P easily accommodates instruments, line, and even loudspeaker level signals ‚Äì making it the perfect choice for professional audio and multimedia applications.
Compact & Rugged Construction
The ultra-compact DI 20P is built to handle the rigours of life on the road via a thick and rugged aluminium extrusion that protects the electronics. The enclosure‚Äôs roadworthiness is further enhanced through the implementation of sturdy rubber corner bumpers.
High Headroom Design
A custom instrumentation-grade input circuit was designed for the DI 20P using advanced analogue design techniques to create the ideal input impedance match. This innovative approach provides an ultra low noise, low harmonic and phase distortion input stage with a ruler-flat frequency response that ranges from 20 Hz to 30 kHz (¬±1 dB).
Connectivity & More
DI 20P PRO DI 2 features genuine high quality Neutrik* XLR and high impedance 1/4" TS connectors to maintain the highest signal integrity. The Input connectors accept unbalanced signals over 1/4" TS cables, with the Thru jacks passing unbalanced 1/4" TS signals to local amps/monitors. The Output XLR jacks send balanced versions of the input signals to your mixing board or other processing device.
Input Pad, Earth Lift Switch & More
A -15 dB input Pad enables the DI 20P to easily accommodate a wide range of input signals including guitar, line and speaker levels (up to 30 dBu). The onboard Earth Lift switch separates the input and output grounds, eliminating earth loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies. DI 20P‚Äôs fully transformer-isolated design further ensures pristine performance ‚Äì even in large-scale production environments.
The DI 20P PRO DI 2 provides maximum versatility, frequency response from 20 Hz to 30 kHz (¬±1 dB),
MIDAS custom-design transformers for the ultimate signal integrity, and much more ‚Äì all in a road-ready enclosure that stands ready for your input.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.