- Passive DI Box with stereo input and summed mono output
- Custom-built Midas transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- Stereo input on 1/8‚Äù TRS and RCA connectors
- Fully adjustable level control for both channels
- High quality Neutrik* XLR connector
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Building on KLARK TEKNIK‚Äôs storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 10P PRO DI offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DI 10P is ideal for interfacing MP3, CD players, keyboard or drum submixers, and a variety of other stereo sources to mixing consoles. A passive device, the DI 10P does not require any form of external power to complete its mission. Equipped with a custom-built MIDAS transformer, fully adjustable independent level controls for the stereo input channels, DI 10P is the perfect stereo to mono XLR solution for professional audio and multimedia applications.
Connectivity & More
DI 10P PRO DI features unbalanced stereo Left & Right RCA and 1/8" TRS Input connectors, and a high quality Neutrik* Output XLR jack that sends a balanced, summed mono version of the input to your mixing board or other processing device.
Input Controls & Earth Lift Switch
Featuring high-precision Left and Right Level controls, the DI 10P easily accommodates a wide range of input signals. The Earth Lift switch separates the input and output grounds, eliminating earth loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies. DI 10P‚Äôs fully transformer-isolated design further ensures pristine performance ‚Äì even in large-scale production environments.
Compact & Rugged Construction
The ultra-compact DI 10P is built to handle the rigours of life on the road via a thick and rugged aluminium extrusion that protects the electronics. The enclosure‚Äôs roadworthiness is further enhanced through the implementation of sturdy rubber corner bumpers.
The DI 10P PRO DI provides maximum versatility thanks to its incredible frequency response of 10 Hz to 91 kHz (¬± 1 dB), a MIDAS custom-design transformer for the ultimate signal integrity, stereo to mono summing, and much more ‚Äì all in a road-ready enclosure that stands ready for your input.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.