The iConnectivity PlayAUDIO12 is a USB audio interface designed to provide seamless switching between two computer setups for musicians, bands, and audio engineers in concert venues and live stage applications. It supports resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz and is class compliant. By offering two USB Type-B ports for simultaneous connection of two computers, it enables easy system redundancy. Switching can be done manually via the touchscreen LCD or a footswitch connected to the Control In port, or automatically for instant use of a backup system.
The PlayAUDIO12 features ten balanced mono 1/4" TRS outputs and one stereo 1/4" TRS headphone jack. A front-panel USB Type-A port allows for easy connection of keyboard controllers and sound modules. MIDI is supported via USB and Ethernet connectivity. MIDI and audio routing is preserved when switching between computers.
The PlayAUDIO12 ships with a power supply, one USB Type-A to USB Type-B cable, Ableton Live 9 Lite, and a collection of Big Fish Audio samples and loops.
- 10 x 1/4" TRS balanced audio outputs for low-noise connections on any stage (outputs are +48V phantom power resistant)
- 1/4" TRS stereo headphone output for convenient headphone monitoring
- Two USB Type-B ports for simultaneous connection to two computers
- Automatic and manual computer switching modes for seamless switching between connected computers
- Supports up to eight ports of MIDI over USB for USB MIDI controllers and/or modules
- MIDI over Ethernet for rugged long-distance MIDI connections
- Capacitive touch control with clear metering for use on dark stages
- Easy control over key features from the front panel
- Footswitch input allows manual computer switching and/or user-assignable controls
- Control Out connection for slaving additional PlayAUDIO12 units
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution
- Class Compliant with USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0
- Includes Ableton Live Lite music-making software and Big Fish Audio samples and loops
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.