The industry-standard, industry-leading line of 9000 Series hardware is our most popular. Heavy-duty steel constructions means it built to withstand the punishment that long tours can dish out, but it‚Äôs a long list of patented innovative features that keeps drummers coming back.
9000 Series pedals are played by the world‚Äôs top professionals for a reason; Floating Rotor technology makes then quick and responsive, while the Adjustable Cam makes them versatile enough for any musical environment. A groundbreaking design and DW quality has helped to make 9000 pedals our most sought after pedals today.
- Infinite Adjustable cam for easy adjustment
- Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down and return stroke.
- Easily converted from Nylon Strap to Chain Drive
- State-of-the-Art Ball Bearing Hinge
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp for easy hoop connection and protection
- All 9000 Pedals come with a Clip & Drum Key
- Single post casting on DW‚Äôs double pedals for ease of movement
- Universal Assembly (with memory lock)
- Nylon Carry Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.