AN INDUSTRY STANDARD GETS EVEN BETTER We‚Äôve reengineered the pedal that established our reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of our DNA we thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, we developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and we think you‚Äôll agree that there‚Äôs never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, we wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, we added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
- Infinite Adjustable cam for easy adjustment
- Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down and return stroke
- Easily converted from Nylon Strap to Chain Drive
- State-of-the-Art Ball Bearing Hinge
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp for easy hoop connection and protection
- Single post casting on DW‚Äôs double pedals for ease of movement
- Universal Assembly (with memory lock)
- Nylon Carry Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.