The Behringer Wing is a 48-channel, 28-bus mixing console with 24 motorized and touch-sensitive faders and a large 10" capacitive-touch LED screen that is designed for live performance, live and studio recording, as well as any professional audio application such as touring sound, A/V, club installs and more. Three separate fader sections and a custom controls section can be tailored easily and intuitively for meeting your personal requirements. These come in handy should you need a specific bus send fader next to the corresponding channel fader, or a dedicated money channel always at your fingertip, or even the ability to share the surface with two engineers. What's more, you can even replace and customize the large wooden armrest with something better if you like.
The WING offers a substantially different perspective by focusing on the sound source as the reason for any mixing. The 48 inputs and 28-channel bus mixes are given more properties than just a number. They can be in mono/stereo or mid-side modes, own headamp parameters like gain and phantom power, and with specific source mutes and metering. They can also be given a color, icon, name, and several tags for grouping and filtering purposes. Additionally, you can label sources using the WING Co-Pilot app while patching onstage or to a channel, or to an SD-recording, or to any other output, you will always see and refer to that source.
The WING input channels include low-cut and high-cut filters, tilt-EQs, all-pass or Sound Maxer, in addition to the 6-band parametric EQ. All buses, matrices and mains feature 8-band parametric EQ. All channels and buses can also load high-end simulations modeled after the highly-coveted hardware such as Pultec EQ, SSL Bus Compressor and Gate/Expander, SPL Transient Designer, Neve EQ, Compressor and Gate, Focusrite ISA and D3, DBX160, LA-2A, 1176, Elysia mPressor, Empirical Labs Distressor, and more. The built in FX rack boasts 8 true stereo processors including remarkable emulations of some of the industry's most revered reverbs, original TC VSS3 algorithms, and Lexicon, Quantec, and EMT emulations. Other processors include a wide array of modulation, equalization, dynamics, and nonlinear effects; there are even four iconic guitar amplifiers with cabinet simulations. A maximum of 16 stereo inserts can be used for applying internal FX or outboard processing to any input channels or buses.
The channel editing section has been designed from ground-up for immediate channel status overview and flow of operation. It allows working on the selected channel processing, even when the main display is used for something completely unrelated. Touch-sensitive rotary controls allow you to display the most relevant information, all at your fingertips. What's more, the central section offers user-assignable controls including 4 rotary encoders and 20 buttons with 2 LCDs. Decide whatever functions you'd like to have within your reach, always. A big rotary wheel offers fine-adjustments of up to 8 user parameters or can be used for DAW remote control via USB MIDI. The control configuration also includes predefined functionality for USB and SD-card recorder transport, show control and mute groups.
The WING includes 8 original MIDAS PRO microphone preamps and 8 XLR outputs with professional quality specifications. 8 TRS line auxiliary ins and outs help bring in signals from media players or computers. If that's not enough, local analog I/O, a brand new StageCONNECT interface allows connecting breakout boxes. Delivering up to 32 channels of low-latency input or output over a single standard XLR microphone cable if needed. For larger projects, the WING can accommodate a massive 374 inputs and 374 outputs via 3 AES50 SuperMAC audio networking ports, which connect to digital stageboxes. Or share up to 144 input and 144 output streams with other mixing consoles. There are 48 channels of USB audio and another 64 channels of Audio over IP (AoIP module optional), plus AES/EBU stereo I/O. The WING expansion card slot features the LIVE SD recording card or accommodating option cards for various standards such as ADAT, MADI, DANTE, and WSG, and offers another 64x64 channels of audio input.
* Eight Midas PRO mic preamps and eight Midas PRO outputs onboard
* 24 motorized 100 mm faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
* Plug-and-play remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC technology for ultralow jitter and latency
* Large 10" full-color main display with capacitive touchscreen and adjustable display swivel
* Touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated color TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
* 48 x 48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
* Dual-SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
* Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons and parameter display for permanent access to mains, matrices or a dedicated money channel
* Automixing with two groups of gain sharing on any of 16 input channels
** Ideal tool for corporate events, panel discussions, house of worship, or broadcast applications with several speakers
* Premium FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors and professional TC algorithms, Lexicon, Quantec and EMT emulations
* Standard FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics etc.
** Allows blending outboard effects to the mix
* Five variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring the most iconic vintage analog equalizers and compressors, plus insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels
* Custom Controls offering 16 latching or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls, easily being configured for preferred functions
* Four main, 8 matrices, and 16 aux stereo buses; featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQ's, stereo imager, and full dynamics processing
* Two Ethernet ports with integrated switch for networked remote control
* Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI, and ADAT/WC
* StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes and AES/EBU stereo digital input
** Outputs on balanced XLR, 8x8 balanced TRS auxiliary line in
** Outputs, 2 TRS phones connectors, MIDI I/O and 4 GPIO ports
* Optional module for 64x64 channels of audio over Ethernet supporting WAVES SoundGrid technology or Dante/AES67 technology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.