The M2 Wireless In-Ear Monitor System is designed to make professional in-ear monitoring features accessible for performers who want to be free from the problems associated with floor wedges. The stereo monitor system offers Personal Mix Control, which gives each musician volume and mix control of two independent signals on stage, via easy-to-use controls on the M2R stereo body-pack receiver. The wireless UHF M2T Stereo Transmitter provides a choice of 100 selectable frequencies and is equipped with two XLR/¬º‚Äù combo input connectors into which users can connect line-level inputs. While up to 10 complete M2 systems may be used on stage simultaneously, any number of M2R stereo receivers may be used on the same frequency with a single M2T stereo transmitter. These rugged systems are built to stand up to the inevitable bumps of life on the road, delivering clear, natural sound for touring and installed-sound uses.
- High-fidelity sound with clean, articulate mix allows you to hear yourself better at lower volume
- 100 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 10 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- 3.5 mm line-in jack connects to ambient microphone, click track & more
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring
- XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects signal to mixing console, additional IEM system or recording device with no signal degradation
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference when the transmitter is turned off
- Limiter (defeatable) helps protect your hearing from sudden peaks
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix & less feedback
- Use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers (with Personal Mix Control) on the same frequency
- Audio-Technica earphones with proprietary dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and outstanding isolation
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips plus ear-conforming foam tips
- Auxiliary input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.