Operating in the EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz band with 2400 frequencies and a range up to 328', the 3000 Series Fourth Generation system offers a 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice that offered by the previous versions. Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver, and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. In case of interference, the Multifunction button on the transmitter lets you quickly switch to a backup frequency so you can keep working with minimal interruption.
The ATW-R3210 receiver is equipped with two flexible antennas, a balanced XLR output, and an unbalanced 1/4" output. The ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter is powered via two AA batteries and features a rugged metal housing with a cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector for secure connection to the microphone. The AT831cH microphone allows for close miking of voice and instruments (especially acoustic guitar) with crisp and clean sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted background sound and helps reduce feedback on stage.
The ATW-3211/831EE1 ships with a windscreen and a tie clip for the mic, as well as an AC adapter and rackmount adapters for the receiver.
- Fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless system gives users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum
- Includes ATW-R3210 receiver and ATW-T3201 bodypack transmitter with AT831cH cardioid condenser lavalier microphone
- Wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility‚ÄîBand EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz (2400 frequencies)
- Microphone allows for close miking of voice and instruments (especially acoustic guitar) with crisp and clean sound
- Cardioid pattern for significant rejection of unwanted background sound and reduced feedback on stage
- True diversity operation reduces dropouts
- 328' operating range
- Multifunction button on bodypack transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Rugged cH-style connector on bodypack transmitter provides secure connection to mic and cables with cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
- Bodypack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Transmitter with rugged, metal housing is powered via two AA batteries
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N (both available separately) smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries (available separately)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas (available separately) and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced audio output jacks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.