Audio-Technica's ATW-1101 System 10 digital high-fidelity wireless system is designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, System 10 is available in multiple system configurations, with handheld vocal microphone/transmitters and UniPak¬Æ body-pack transmitters designed for use with lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones as well as electric guitars. Each configuration includes the ATW-R1100 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/ transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- ATW-R1100 receiver
- ATW-T1001 UniPak¬Æ transmitter
Audio-Technica ATW-1101 Features:
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range ‚Äì completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks with level control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.