ACT-312B Dual-Channel Diversity Receiver Features
- CPU-controlled diversity receiving. "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit eliminates signal drop-out and minimizes interference.
- All controls are intuitive and easily operated via electronic buttons to prevent accidental operation.
- Industry‚Äôs only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel. World‚Äôs first ACT‚Ñ¢ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Output level is pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule‚Äôs sensitivity. Switchable output levels for the best sound quality options.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
ACT-32T Bodypack Transmitter Features
- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter.
- On-the-top features include mute button, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- World‚Äôs first ACT‚Ñ¢ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar / line inputs. Five selectable gain settings with Auto Limiter to prevent distortion.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.